Made some significant updates this week!
- Added an option to use strict title matching. (Looking at it again, maybe I should've named it "exact title matching", but oh well...)
- Fixed a race condition bug that could cause discussions to be created more than once.
- Prevent the input zoom-in on iPhone Safari.
- Merged Dutch and Arabic localizations.
- Upgraded Tailwind to v3.1.6.
- Improved RTL languages support.
Also released new versions of the giscus-component packages to add support for strict title matching. Screwed up while releasing the Svelte package, so I had to release another version, making the numbers out of sync.
Extracted the queryset filtering code from Wagtail's base
ReportView to its generic
IndexView. This means that the Snippets listing
view can have filters.
Opened a PR to add Updated and Status columns to Snippets listing. I initially also added support for ordering the Name column, but it needs a way for developers to point out which database column it corresponds to. Introducing a new API for this seems too early, so I decided to leave this one out.
We've been working on a new UX for the scheduled publishing feature, but we encountered some really tricky edge cases. We're trying to find a different approach.
Played badminton on Sunday. Not much else, really.
Haven't got back to Fallout: New Vegas yet as I spent a lot of time on giscus.